Valkyrie Engine for Windows
Click below to download the latest version of Valkyrie Engine.
Read our full terms of service here.
(requirement: Windows 7 and above)
- Read the guides to get started here.
- You'll need a free or paid license to export your scenes.
- Scenes exported with the free license feature a watermark.
- You must have an individual or business license for commercial use.
- Click here to buy a license.
Valkyrie Engine for macOS
Available in Q1 2019
(requirement: macOS High Sierra and above)
We3D for iOS
(requirement: iOS 11.3 and above, iPhone 5S and above, iPad Air 2 and above, for AR iPhone 6S or iPad Pro and above)
- Manage augmented reality and 3d scenes created with the Valkyrie Engine.
- Add Valkyrie scenes using iOS sharing features. Use "Copy to We3D" when opening the Valkyrie Scene file (.vpk or .exe) in the "Files" app or any other file sharing app.
- Add Valkyrie scenes with your web browser using the built-in web interface. Type the address displayed in the app's menu to open the web interface.
- Scale AR scenes in real-time to make them fit in your environment.
Created by Ferdinand Reginency